COST OF THE SERVICE: 750 EURO
for one person, regardless of age.
We bring to your attention a program of official immigration to Slovakia by RP execution on the basis of family reunification. In the Slovak Republic a RP can be received on the basis of family reunification by a spouse, children under 18 years and parents older than 65 years. The most important condition: existence of an RP ID-card on any of the bases at one of the spouses (the host). The RP registration process involves the following sequence of actions:
FIRST STAGE: RP EXECUTION DESIGN
You can almost immediately submit documents to the migration police in Slovakia for RP execution on the basis of family reunification, as soon as one of the spouses got an RP ID-card on any possible basis. RP execution requires personal presence of all family members applying for an RP (regardless of age). When submitting documents the immigration police ask for your biometric data (fingerprints, photo).
Documents required for RP execution on the basis of family reunification:
- valid international passport;
- penal clearance certificate with Apostille (older than 14 years);
- certificate of marriage with Apostille (for husband/wife);
- certificate of birth with Apostille (for children under 18 and for parents older than 65);
- certificate on availability of funds on the personal account (minimum of 2,500 Euro per each family member, including the host who has already received the RP ID-card)
- notarized lease agreement for at least one year
- official notarized invitation from the inviting family member, formalized by a notary
- 2 photos 3,0x3,5
OBLIGATORY CONDITIONS FOR RP EXECUTION ON THE BASIS OF FAMILY REUNIFICATION
- Official residential lease and extract from the real estate cadastre for this accommodation. If there is not any, the registration address is provided by our company.
- Availability of funds on the personal account (minimum of 2,500 Euro per each family member, including the host who has already received the RP ID-card)
- Before the receipt of the RP ID-card your stay in Slovakia or in any other Schengen country can be legal only with a valid Schengen visa.
You can receive the RP ID-card in person or by issuing a relevant power of attorney to one of our employees. Any parent can receive the ID-card for minor children under 18. The first RP on the basis of family reunification is always issued for the duration of the RP of the inviting family member.
In accordance with the immigration law of Slovakia, after the receipt of the RP ID-card on the basis of family reunification, within 30 days you are required to pass a compulsory medical examination, execute a health insurance, and provide the appropriate confirmation of this to the immigration police.
Medical examination can be passed only in specialized clinics within the territory of Slovakia. Medical examination includes complete blood count, blood chemistry, urinalysis and chest X-rays. The main tasks of the medical examination are to detect serious infectious and sexually transmitted diseases (AIDS, syphilis, hepatitis C and tuberculosis).
Health insurance can be executed in Slovakia or you can provide standard domestic tourist health insurance.
In case of provision of a domestic health insurance it is necessary to take into account several important requirements to such insurance. First, the insurance must be valid for one year and cover all 365 (366) days of stay abroad per year. Second, the minimum financial provision of such insurance must not be less than 30 000 Euro. Third, in the line "Territorial limits" should be marked "Slovakia" (alternatively "All EU countries" or "All Schengen countries").
- provision of address: 300 Euro per person per year;
- translation of certificates by a certified translator: 60 Euro for one page;
- state fee for RP execution: 132 Euro per person;
- state fee for RP ID-card manufacture: 5 Euro per person;
- notary fees: 60 Euro per person;
- medical examination: 183 Euro per person;
- medical insurance: starting from 365 to 760 Euro per person;
- in case of a domestic medical insurance, translation by a certified translator: 60 Euro per person
Our services at all stages:
- preparation of the invitation by the inviting person with notarization
- translation of the penal clearance certificates, certificates of birth, certificate of marriage with Apostille by the Slovak certified translator
- preparation of a full package of documents for RP execution
- assistance in domicile registration to the address of the inviting person or provision of an addresses
obtaining an extract from the real estate cadastre for the rented accommodation
- opening of an account in a Slovak bank
- support at the immigration police
- support at the clinic for medical examination
- assistance in preparation of the insurance agreement
- submission of all certificates to the immigration police in Slovakia.