Cost of the SERVICE 2200 EUR.
A sole proprietor or entrepreneur (živnostník) is an individual who has the right to start entrepreneurial activity within the territory of Slovakia and is the subject of economic activity. Today Slovakia has 180 free kinds of entrepreneurial activity which do not require additional licensing. The list of free activities is available upon request. Having registered an SP you can start the entrepreneurial activity within the territory of Slovakia or become officially employed, having signed an agreement with an employer on behalf of your SP. In Slovakia, employers are more ready for employment relationships by signing an agreement with a solo proprietor, thus optimizing the paying of taxes.
The first step for SP registration in Slovakia is to obtain a license (živnosti) in the regional business administration (ŽIVNOSTENSKÝ ÚRAD). The license itself does not give the right to a non-resident founder to start his business legally. A non-resident entrepreneur can start his real business only having received a residence permit in Slovakia (RP) for the purpose of entrepreneurial activity and after the SP registration in the state commercial register. That is why, immediately after the receipt of the license, the applicant submits an application (together with the package of necessary documents) to the immigration police of Slovakia on granting a temporary residence permit (RP). After the receipt of the RP ID-card you can register an SP (SE) in the public commercial register. The EXTRACT FROM THE STATE COMMERCIAL REGISTER is the main document certifying complete SP registration for a non-resident.
First stage: obtaining a license for entrepreneurial activity
- valid international passport
- Penal clearance certificate with Apostille
Second stage: execution of residence permit
- valid international passport
- Penal clearance certificate with Apostille (notarized copy)
- A bank certificate for availability of funds on the personal account (minimum 2,500 Euro)
- A bank certificate for availability of funds on your SP account (minimum 5,000 Euro)
- 2 photos 3,0х3,5
Third stage: receipt of an ID card.
Required documents:valid international passport
- RP ID-card
- medical insurance
Fourth stage: medical examination and execution of health insurance.
In accordance with the immigration law of Slovakia, after the receipt of the RP ID-card on the basis of entrepreneurial activity, within 30 days you are required to pass a compulsory medical examination, execute a health insurance, and provide the appropriate confirmation of this to the immigration police.
Medical examination can be passed only in specialized clinics within the territory of Slovakia. Medical examination includes complete blood count, blood chemistry, urinalysis and chest X-rays. The main tasks of the medical examination are to detect serious infectious and sexually transmitted diseases (AIDS, syphilis, hepatitis C and tuberculosis).
Health insurance can be executed in Slovakia or you can provide standard domestic tourist health insurance.
In case of provision of a domestic health insurance it is necessary to take into account several important requirements to such insurance. First, the insurance must be valid for one year and cover all 365 (366) days of stay abroad per year. Second, the minimum financial provision of such insurance must not be less than 30 000 Euro. Third, in the line "Territorial limits" should be marked "Slovakia" (alternatively "All EU countries" or "All Schengen countries").
Fifth stage: registration in the state commercial register.
Sixth stage: receipt of the extract from the state commercial register and provision of the confirmation to the police.
OBLIGATORY CONDITIONS FOR EXECUTION OF A RESIDENCE PERMIT ON THE BASIS OF SP (SE) REGISTRATION.Official residential lease and an extract
- from the real estate cadastre for the residential premises.
- Actual residence at the specified address (at least until the receipt of the RP ID-card)
- Availability of funds on the personal account (minimum 2,500 Euro) and on your SP account (minimum 5,000 Euro)
- state fee for SP registration: 166 Euro
- seal manufacture: 25 Euro
- provision of a legal address followed by postal service: 450 Euro
- residential lease according to the real estate agency tariffs
- introduction of one activity in the license - 5 Euro
- translation of the penal clearance certificate with Apostille by the Slovak certified translator: 60 Euro
- medical examination: 183 Euro
- cost of health insurance: starting from 365-760 Euro
- notarized copy of the penal clearance certificate with Apostille: 10 Euro
Our services at all stages:- preparation of constituent documents
- translation of the penal clearance certificate with Apostille by the Slovak certified translator
- execution of a license for entrepreneurial activity
- opening of a business account in a Slovak bank
- SP registration in the state commercial register
- obtaining an extract from the state commercial register
- seal manufacture
- registration with the tax office (within 30 days after registration in the state commercial register)
- preparation of a full package of documents for RP execution
- translation of the penal clearance certificate with Apostille by the Slovak certified translator, execution of a notarized copy
- assistance in preparation of a lease agreement
- obtaining an extract from the real estate cadastre for the rented accommodation
- opening of a personal account in a Slovak bank
- support at the immigration police
- support at the clinic for medical examination
- assistance in preparation of the insurance agreement
- submission of all certificates to the immigration police in Slovakia.
PAYMENT PROCEDURE FOR SP REGISTRATION AND RP EXECUTION:
- 700 Euro at the stage of the receipt of a license for entrepreneurial activity
- 800 Euro at the time of the RP ID-card receipt
- 700 Euro at the stage of the receipt of the extract from the state commercial register