COST: 230 EURO (At a set group of less than 4 people + 20 EURO)
Airline tickets which cost from 170 Euro are paid separately.
Payment in the amount of the cost of the airline tickets is made on the settlement account of our company. The remaining amount is paid on the spot.
The price includes:
- Transfer from / to the airport;
- Travel by bus;
- Two-seat accommodation in apartments;
- Breakfasts and suppers;
- Accompanying services;
- Services of a tour guide;
- Excursions in Bratislava, Vienna and Budapest
- Entrance tickets to museums and the like.
Day 1. Meeting at the airport of Bratislava. Dinner (extra pay of 5-10 c.u.) in a café. Accommodation in apartments. Sightseeing tour in Bratislava: Bratislava Castle, Main Square, St. Martin's Cathedral, where took place the coronations of Hungarian and Austrian kings, Old Town Hall and many other sites of the old city, "Slavin" is a monument to Soviet soldiers who died for liberation of Bratislava in World War II, which offers a panoramic view of the city. In the evening, optional, tour "Bratislava lights." For you the lights of the pearl of the Danube will come on. We will go up to the observation deck of a cable-stayed bridge and admire the city from a bird's flight, will walk along the former medieval suburb. In one of the cozy typical Bratislava cellars with tasting of national wines we will finish the evening excursion through the capital. Return to the apartments. Supper in the apartments. Night in the apartments.
Day 2. Breakfast in the apartments. Excursion to Budapest. City tour. You will see the main attractions of the capital: Heroes' Square, Vajdahunyad Castle, Andrassy Avenue, the Parliament and the Cathedral of St. Matthias. We will go up to the Gellért Hill with a panoramic view of the Danube and the whole city. Dinner (for extra pay of 10-15 u.c.) in a restaurant with national cuisine. Visit (optional, for extra pay) "Kupala Széchenyi" with the pools filled with thermal water. In addition to the relaxing effect, the minerals contained in the water have a beneficial effect on the body. Return to the apartments. Supper. Night at the apartments.
Day 3. Breakfast in the apartments. Excursion to Vienna. Sightseeing tour to the historic center of Vienna. Starting from the Hoffburg Palace, the former winter residence of the Habsburg dynasty, walk along the streets of Graben, Kohlmarkt, Vienna Opera, visit the Cathedral of St. Stephen, the Plague column. Departure from Vienna. Return to the apartments. Supper. Night at the apartments.
Day 4. Breakfast at the apartments. Free time. Transit to Bratislava airport.
– Visa: 70 u.c.; - all entrance tickets; - excursion Lights of Bratislava; - excursion to Budapest; - Baths of "Széchenyi"; - excursion "Palaces and Parks of Vienna." Required documents: international passport (valid for at least 3 months after the date of the tour), 2 photos 3.5x4.5 (without corners and ovals, colored on a light background, face of 70 %, from top to chin: 3 cm). A copy of a Russian passport (pages with photo, registration, marital status and with the information about the previously issued passports). Personal data, certificate of employment indicating position and salary for the last 6 months. Financial guarantees (bank certificate). Children under 18 years need a notarized parents' authorization (consent).